About: IDÛ Interactive Inc
Grounded on academic research at the intersection of computer science (artificial intelligence in education, human-computer interaction, mediatechnologies) and humanities (educational and cognitive psychology), IDÛ Interactives is a dynamic Québec startup that develops innovative solutions to offer customizable guidance to visitors of museums, cities and cultural sites.
Among our growing list of partners, we can cite the City of Versailles, the Occitanie Region, the Castle of Lourdes and its Pyrénées Museum, and the Loire Departement in France, as well as the Centre d'Interpretation de l'Eau, the Musée d'Art Contemporain des Laurentides, and McGill University in Canada.
- Adaptive/customizable experiences on interactive devices (interactive tabletops, touchscreens, smartphones)
- Technological innovation
- Virtual simulations for training and education
- User analysis (grounded on cognitive/educational psychology)
- Artificial Intelligence in Education
- Human-Computer interaction
- Serious games